Casa de Fruta is an equal opportunity employer. We conduct pre-employment criminal background checks and drug testing at the time of offer. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing both requirements. In addition, Casa de Fruta maintains a strict policy regarding exposed tattoos. Applicants who are unable to cover tattoos with an article of clothing, while in compliance with the required uniform policy, will be deemed non-hirable.
NOTE: All positions at Casa de Fruta MUST be able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed. There are no recurring set schedules. Our ideal candidates must be professional, friendly and enjoy working with the public!
Although resumes are accepted, applicants who submit a Casa de Fruta Employment Application will be given priority consideration.
Current Job Opportunities as of May 12, 2017
- NEW! Grounds Maintenance (Seasonal) - Plaza Maintenance
- Reservation Clerk (Seasonal) - RV Park & Inn
- Candy Maker (Seasonal) - Sweet Shop
- Cashiers (Regular, PT & Seasonal) - Sweet Shop
- Busser/Dishwasher (Regular, PT) - Restaurant
- Graveyard Server (Regular, FT) - Restaurant
- Assistant Manager (Regular, FT) - Restaurant
- Painter (Regular, FT) - Maintenance
If you are interested in a position at Casa de Fruta, please complete a Casa de Fruta Employment Application (click here) and submit in-person, email, mail or fax. Make sure to download a copy of the PDF application and fill out, otherwise your data could be lost.
Please note the position you are applying for.
Fax: Send your application with a cover letter (408) 842-7259.
Email: Send your application with a cover letter to email@example.com
US Mail: Please send your application with a cover letter to:Casa de Fruta
c/o Human Resources
10021 Pacheco Pass Highway
Hollister, CA 95023