Casa de Fruta is an equal opportunity employer. We conduct pre-employment criminal background checks and drug testing at the time of offer. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing both requirements. In addition, Casa de Fruta maintains a strict policy regarding exposed tattoos. Applicants who are unable to cover tattoos with an article of clothing, while in compliance with the required uniform policy, will be deemed non-hirable.
NOTE: All positions at Casa de Fruta MUST be able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed. There are no recurring set schedules. Our ideal candidates must be professional, friendly and enjoy working with the public!
Current Job Opportunities as of March 27, 2017
- NEW! Graveyard Cashier(Regular/FT) - Chevron/li>
- Cashier / Deli (Seasonal) - Wine Tasting
- Cashier (Seasonal) - Chevron
- Cashiers (Regular, PT) - Sweet Shop
- Floor Supervisor (Regular, FT) - Chevron
- Food Prep / Counter Person (Regular, FT & PT) - Burrito Bar
- Maintenance / Painter (Regular, FT) - Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance (Seasonal) - Plaza Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance (Seasonal) - RV Maintenance
- Assistant Manager (Regular, FT) - RV/Inn
If you are interested in a position at Casa de Fruta, please complete a Casa de Fruta Employment Application (click here) and submit in-person, email, mail or fax. Make sure to download a copy of the PDF application and fill out, otherwise your data could be lost.
Please note the position you are applying for.
Fax: Send your application with a cover letter (408) 842-7259.
Email: Send your application with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
US Mail: Please send your application with a cover letter to:Casa de Fruta
c/o Human Resources
10021 Pacheco Pass Highway
Hollister, CA 95023