or Error Messages
Phone: (408) 852-3514
|How To Shop|
|To place an order, follow these easy steps:
If your order is going to a multiple shipping address, skip to number 18.
- Find the product you would like to order.
- Click the Add to Cart button (or click More Info and then add the desired quantity to your cart.) From the shopping cart page, you can modify the quantity of the product you want to order.
- To view your cart, click the View Cart button. You can also view your shopping cart total at the top right corner of each page.
- When you have added all the desired products to your shopping cart, click the View Cart or Check Out button.
- To write a gift message, click on "Gift Message" next to a product in your cart. A new screen will appear; enter your free gift message. Note: you do not need to check the gift wrap box on the far left, unless you would like to pay extra for gift wrap. Most Casa de Fruta gift items come in gift packaging. Additional gift wrap costs $2.95. Click Continue. If everything in your shopping cart is going to a single address, you need only fill out one gift message. If you are sending gifts to multiple shipping addresses, you will need to repeat the procedure above for each unique address.
- If you want to send items in your shopping cart to more than one shipping address, check the box that says Ship to Multiple Addresses. Once you pass the login page, you will need to select a shipping address for each product in your shopping cart. If you are a returning customer and have entered several shipping addresses into your account, you can simply select an address from the drop down menu. If you are a new customer, you will need to enter the addresses. Save each address with a name attached, such as Home, Aunt Jenny, Vacation House, for faster future ordering.
- If you have a coupon code, please enter it in the Coupon Code box and click on "Apply."
- Click the checkout button.
Single shipping address orders
Returning customers can click the text link just under "Order Information" to login to their account for faster processing. You can also create a new account by clicking the text link that says "Click Here to Sign In."
If you choose not to sign in, enter your billing address on the form. If your ship-to address is the same, you do not need to enter a shipping address. If it is different, enter the shipping address on the right.
Under Shipping Method, to view shipping rates, click on the button that says "Check UPS Rates." UPS is used for ground and 3-day select orders. If you need 2nd day air (fresh fruit and chocolate orders during hot months) or overnight delivery, click the button that says "Check Other Rates."
Select the desired shipping method.
Enter any special shipping instructions or desired shipping dates for pre-orders in the Special Instructions text box on the bottom left of the page.
On the bottom right, check the desired payment method and click the "Continue" button.
On the next screen, enter a gift certificate code, if applicable, and click "Apply."
Review your product information, shipping and billing addresses.
Enter your credit card type, number and expiration date. Click "Complete Order."
Multiple Shipping Addresses
If you are sending to multiple shipping addresses, you will be taken to the login page. If you are a returning customer, fill in your email address and password. Match ordered products listed on the left with the desired shipping address on the right. If the address is not in your account, click on the button that says Manage Addresses to add it. Once all of your products are matched with a ship-to address, click "Continue." SKIP TO #21.
If you are a new customer, fill out the right side that says Create a New Account. If you forget your password, click on the Forget Your Password link and your password will be emailed to you shortly. To create a new account, enter your name, email address and a password. Check the box Subscribe to Email list if you want to receive our once-a-month promotions and discounts.
Next to each product you order, you can click Add an Address. Enter the shipping address and in the "save as" field, type the name of the shipping address, i.e. Home, Aunt Jenny, Office, etc. Click Add to add the shipping address. The address screen will clear and you can add additional addresses. When you have added all the desired addresses, click Continue. You can now match products you ordered with the entered shipping addresses, which will appear by their name ("Home," "Office") in the drop down menu. When finished, click "Continue."
Select a shipping option: UPS ground and UPS 3-Day-Select or UPS 2-day air or UPS Overnight.
Note: Fresh fruit baskets and chocolates (between May and October) must be sent UPS 2-day air or UPS Overnight.
Enter any special shipping instructions on the bottom left of the page. If, for example, you want a gift sent on a certain future date, please specify that in Special Shipping Instructions.
Select a payment method and click Continue.
Enter a billing address, if different from one of the previous addresses entered.
If you have a gift certificate, enter the code and click "Apply."
Enter your credit card type, number and expiration date.
Review your order and then click the button that says "Complete Order." You should see a screen that says Order Number XXXX has successfully been completed!
You should receive a confirmation email soon after you place your order.
|By creating an account with casadefruta.com, you can make gift-giving a quick and efficient process. Once you have an account, you can login to edit your addresses, view order status and order history, create and access your wish list and manage an address book. After entering and saving the addresses of gift recipients, you can send gifts to all of them in a single order. To set up an account, simply click on the "Log in" button on the top yellow menu bar. Fill out the right side form to create a new account. If you already have an account, enter your email address and password on the left side form and click "Sign In." If you have forgotten your password, simply click the "Forgot your password?" link on the left side of the log in page.
- ALL RETURNS & EXCHANGES must be pre-authorized by Casa de Fruta customer service department.
- Failure to provide the original sales receipt (proof of purchase) or order number prohibits Casa de Fruta from accepting and processing a return or exchange for any reason - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- ALL opened merchandise returns are at the discretion of Casa de Fruta customer service department and is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- ALL unopened merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase; unless otherwise noted below.
Bulk Food Products - no returns accepted.
Refrigerated or Perishable Products - no returns accepted.
Prior to shipping any order back, regardless of product condition, please contact our customer service department for a return authorization by calling (800) 543-1702. Returns shipped to our store without prior authorization for return will not be accepted and credit will not be issued. We will not accept returns or issue credits if information is falsified; an item was damaged or altered purposely. A 20% restocking fee will apply to items being returned that was not the result of our error.
|Casa de Fruta will send gifts to recipients throughout the United States. You can even send gifts to several different recipients within one single order. When viewing your shopping cart, click the Gift Wrap option next to a product. Fill in the to, from and gift message fields and then check the box that says Gift Wrap in order to apply these changes. Click on Continue. If everything in your shopping cart is going to a single address, you need only fill out one gift message. If you are sending gifts to multiple shipping addresses, you will need to repeat the procedure above for each unique address.
|You can purchase gift certificates in the amount of $20, $50 or $100 from our Gift Certificates page. To redeem a gift certificate, add desired products to your cart and proceed to check out. You will be asked to type in your gift certificate code on the last page of the checkout process. After entering the code, click "Apply" and you will see the amount deducted. Gift certificates can be used on multiple orders. Please note: your gift certificate code is not the same as a coupon code. If you would like Casa de Fruta to email your gift recipient, please supply the recipients email address in the Special Instructions box during Checkout.
|Casa de Fruta ships online orders to the Unites States only. Casa de Fruta ships online orders within 24 hours, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. Shipping charges are calculated based on the weight of packaged merchandise. Shipping options are UPS ground and UPS 3-Day-Select or UPS 2-day air or UPS Overnight.
Note: Shipping restrictions apply to certain products and/or seasons as follows:
Fresh fruit baskets must be shipped UPS 2-day air or UPS Overnight only on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays, year-round to maintain freshness.
Meat and cheese packs must be shipped UPS 2-day air or UPS Overnight May through September to maintain freshness.
Chocolates must be shipped UPS 2-day air or UPS Overnight May through September to prevent melting.
Wine: NOTE: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY. LIKE MOST FAMILY WINERIES, OUR PERMIT ONLY ALLOWS US TO SELL WINE TO AK, CA, FL (EXCLUDING LAFAYETTE, LIBERTY AND WASHINGTON COUNTIES), MN & DC. WINES MAY BE DELIVERED ONLY TO PERSONS WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD.
If you have any questions regarding shipping your order, please call 1-800-543-1702.
Casa de Fruta accepts Visa and Mastercard, American Express & Discover for online purchases.
|Casa de Fruta's online store is a secure shopping environment. We have taken every precaution to ensure that personal and credit card information entered on your order will be securely transferred. Transactions are secure when you use Netscape Navigator 3.0 or higher, Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 or higher or any other compatible secure socket layer browser to shop. Casa de Fruta's Web site is authenticated by a Thwarte Secure Server ID, which enables SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology. Any personal financial information that is stored on our system (e.g. credit card number) will be encrypted. Our fulfillment staff will not have access to your credit card numbers.
Cut dried fruit is preserved with sulfur dioxide including apricots, pears, peaches, nectarines. California dried french prunes (plums) are preserved with potassium sorbate