A Memorable Family Outing and an Educational Field Trip!
Tour Guides will escort your Field Trip group to the following activities...
- Visit Pumpkin Junction to play amongst the pumpkins and pick one to take home.
- Experience hands-on drumming in our Giant Teepee. Learn the importance of music in Native American life. No experience necessary!
- Learn about the importance of beading in Native American Culture and make a beaded bracelet.
- Mine for gemstones in Casa de Miner’s Sluice and become an expert miner just like in the old days of the Gold Rush.
- Ride the Casa de Choo Choo Train and discover the 115 years of history at Casa de Fruta.
- Take a spin on Casa de Carousel. Old-fashioned fun for everyone!
- Enjoy a snack and beverageon the Casa de Sweets Patio.
Reserve Your Field Trip Today!
- Pumpkin Junction Field Trips are available weekdays during the month of October..
- Time slots are 9am to 4pm. Field trips are approximately 2.5 hours in length, or as your schedule permits.
- Special Group Field Trip price is $12.00 per person. Group reservation minimum is 10 people.
- Free Field Trip pass for one teacher from each class.
- For the best selection of days and times, make your reservation early.
- Please prepay to expedite the check-in process. We accept all major credit cards.
- We also have picnic areas and lunch menus available for your convenience.