Local History, Plants and Animals, An Educational Field Trip!
Our friendly and helpful Tour Guide will escort your Field Trip group to the following activities...
- An educational walk through Casa de Fruta to learn about plants and animals that are local to this area. Along the walk, you will also see and learn about antique farm equipment used in the Santa Clara and San Joaquin Valleys.
- Learn about various aspects of local Native American life. Listen to Native American music while beading a bracelet.
- Mine for gemstones at Casa de Miner's Sluice just like in the old days of the Gold Rush. Explore the history of mining in California and the importance of the sluice.
- Ride Casa de Choo Choo and take a spin on Casa de Carousel.
- A snack will be provided during the field trip.
Reserve your field trip today!
- Field trips are available during the month of March from 9am-4pm. Tours are approximately 2.5 hours in length or as your schedule permits.
- Special Group Field Trip price is $10.00 per person. Group reservation minimum is 10 people. Prepayment is required.
- Free Field Trip pass for one teacher from each class.
- For the best selection of days and times make your reservation early.
Contact us at (800) 543-1702, ext 310 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept all major credit cards. Please pre-pay. It helps to expedite the check-in process. Also available for your convenience are lunch menus & picnic areas.